Written at 5:24pm on 9/12/08
Altitude: 15195 feet
Today was another hard day of steep walking. Even though I finally got some decent sleep last night, I still struggled a bit climbing to a place called Arrow Glacier. This has made me question again if I will make it to the summit, which is supposed to be much worse. I will have to hold out as long as I can.
I am going to try to offload some of my carryon items which I probably won’t need (camera bag, tripod).
Anyway, I guess we’ll see how it works out.