My planned itinerary:
- 9/7 – Day in Paris
- 9/8 – Arrive in Tanzania (Arusha). Day of Rest
- 9/9-9/15 – Kilimanjaro Climb. Itinerary can be found here.
- 9/16 – Fly to Rwanda. Sometime over the next several days I hope to go Mountain Gorilla trekking.Otherwise I’ll just chill.
- Sometime early the next week: I’ll fly to Johannesburg (South Africa) or Harare (Zimbabwe).
- If I go to Zim, spend a week there, visiting Harare, Victoria Falls, Bulawayo, and Great Zimbabwe. If in SA, dunno yet.
- Afterwards, fly to Windhoek (Namibia, formerly South-West Africa) rent a pickup truck and spend a week in the wilderness.
- On Sunday Oct. 5th, fly home.
Not sure if I’ll actually be updating this site a whole lot while in Africa. I will update my twitter (http://twitter.com/foxbat) whenever possible.